Technical Recruiter at Yitrobc
Views:92 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coders - E&M IP (2-8 yrs)
Role - Medical Coders (E&M IP)
CTC - Industry Standards
Location - Taramani, Chennai
Shift Timings - 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (Day Shift)
Work Mode -Work from Office
Mandatory Certifications-CPC or COC or CIC
Roles & Responsibilities :
We are looking to recruit a competent medical coder to assist us with coding medical documentation for insurance claims and for our databases.
- Extracting relevant information from patient records.
- Liaising with physicians and other parties to clarify information.
- Examining documents for missing information.
- Ensuring documents are grammatically correct and free from typing errors.
- Performing chart audits.
- Advising and training physicians and staff on medical coding.
- Informing supervisor of issues with equipment and computer program.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
- Must be a Graduate / 15 years Education.
- 2+ years of work experience as a medical coder.
- Must be flexible to work in US time zones.
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) certification is a Must.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.