Director at Seacross Recruitment Services
Views:84 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coders - Orthopedic Surgery & Pain Management (1-8 yrs)
Job Title : Associate & Senior Associate - Coding
Location : Hyderabad, Chennai & Noida
Salary/rate : As per industries
Requirements : Orthopedic Surgery & Pain Management - Coding
Shift: Day Shift or Mid- Day Shift
Currently working in Hybrid Model.
- Perform a variety of activities involving the coding of medical records by ascribing accurate diagnosis and CPT codes as per ICD-10 and CPT-4 systems of coding.
- Perform Coding for records pertaining to surgeries performed with a minimum of 96% accuracy and as per turnaround time requirements.
- Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding for Surgery - as per the productivity norms for inpatient and/or specialty specific outpatient coding standards.
- Maintains high degree of professional and ethical standards.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enables customers to arrest revenue leakage while being in compliance with the standards.
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences.
- To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria
- Graduates in life sciences with 1 - 6 years of experience in Medical Coding for Surgery specialty
- Experience in Surgery coding is required
- Exposure to CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- Candidates with good knowledge in medical terminology, Human Anatomy and Physiology can apply
- Current Coding certification with valid proof of certifications
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles.