Director at Skyjobs HR Services
Views:85 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coding Role (2-5 yrs)
Mercy Health Coding - JD :
Specialties Covered - ED Facility, ED Profee, E/M - IP & Urgent Care
- Minimum 1 year of medical coding experience in Diagnostic coding(CT, MRI, US and Mammogram etc.- )
- Graduation Mandatory from Life Science back ground
Desired Skills :
- Bachelors or master's degree Life sciences/Medicine.
- Coding certification from AHIMA/AAPC - CCS; CPC etc.
- Minimum 1 year of medical coding experience in Diagnostic Radiology coding.
- Experience of working across multiple coding specialties.
- HIPAA compliant and compliant with all Industry policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of coding and using the reference we have per AHA.
- Strong knowledge on Official Coding guidelines (ICD-10-CM and CPT codes)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Medical coding is the first step in processing a patient's healthcare claim. It is the process of assigning the correct code to describe whatever service the patient received. The insurance companies and government programs require these codes so that they know what service was provided and how to reimburse it.
- Review and assign codes to diagnoses and CPT procedures, using ICD (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT codes.
- Enter coding information in an online application.
- Ensuring that all the diagnosis and procedure were capture which were documented for that patient.
- Should maintain Quality and Production metrics.
- Search for information in cases where the coding is complex or unusual.
- Maintain continuing education requirements.
Interview Rounds :
1. Taleo Registration Talent Source Profile (SBA-60% Or Above),
2. Personal Interview
3. Online Test - Canvas (80% CutOff)
4. Manager Round
5. Senior Manager Round (Success Factor)
6. HR Round
CTC : Hike will be given based on their last drawn take home and Max can offer upto 40k for all specialties