HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:37 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Coding Role - Pharma/Healthcare (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and responsibilities :
- Medical billers and coders play a vital role in the connection between health care providers, patients and insurance companies.
- As a medical biller and coder, you'll need to read patient charts to determine medical history, including diagnoses and treatments given.
- Based on these charts, you'll use a set of established medical codes in order to transcribe patient history into a type of shorthand that will be used by both health care providers and insurance companies.
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Determining the correct codes for patient records
- Using codes to bill insurance providers
- Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing detailed, specifically-coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Age: 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification: Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, Fd, Ppf.
- IELTS not mandatory in Hong Kong
- Visa duration- 7 years
- Process time -180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
Getting a individual right as a citizen
- Healthcare Visa.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.