Medical Coding Trainer (2-4 yrs)
The Primary function of Medical Coding Trainer is to train resources on ICD -10 CM, with emphasis on making the trainees well versed with all the coding guidelines pertaining to HCC, creating the competency in the trainees to understand complex HCC coding scenarios in conjunction with the medical billing guidelines, conduct process training, Support HCC coding projects to ramp up, conduct refresher trainings for HCC teams.
- Capable of delivering classroom training effectively on ICD, HCC Coding concepts
- Good understanding of US Healthcare concepts.
- Strong knowledge on Medical Coding and Risk Adjustment
- Developing and maintaining training plans and other MIS reports
- Ability to train large classes remotely and Class room
- Designing and developing training modules
- Developing assessment tools:Evaluations and knowledge checks, exercises
- Providing constructive feedback
- Tracking changes and updates in US Healthcare, Medical Coding domains
- Graduate in any discipline though Life science graduation is preferred.
- Two plus years of experience in Medical Coding with at least one year in HCC coding
- Should be confident and possess excellent knowledge in Anatomy, ICD-10, general CPT coding guidelines and HCC