Senior Consultant at SearchBourne Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:153 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Consultant - MBBS - Financial Investment Management Group (8-16 yrs)
Company : A Global financial investment management group, based in US. The group offers businesses individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services including retirement, asset management and insurance, through its diverse family of financial services companies
Role- Medical Consultant/ Officer
- This position is primarily responsible providing medical expertise for individual life / Disability insurance underwriting, consistent with departmental and corporate standards and contributing to the growth and profitability of business line.
- Medical consultant/Officer will be also responsible for tracking past underwriting performance and up-skill medical reviewers at Pune.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Conduct medical reviews on life underwriting cases, ensuring consistency with the departmental philosophy, as well as the company's goals and objectives.
2. Assist with the training and medical education of underwriters and medical reviewers
3. Execute special underwriting projects related to as required
4. Remain current on medical and health developments and their impact on the insurance industry. Continue medical education to increase knowledge of the individual life insurance field and medicine in general
5. Participate in company meetings and committees to increase knowledge important to the goals and objectives of the company
6. Be an active participant in industry associations and activities to obtain a broad knowledge of industry issues and challenges
Educational Requirement :
- Graduate of an accredited medical school, having obtained a M.B.B.S. degree, and a valid medical license.
- Medical/clinical background is required for this position. Must have completed necessary amount of educational hours required by licensing authority for re-licensure
Required Skillset :
- Relevant medical knowledge, Exposure to Life Insurance industry and underwriting function, Stakeholder Management
- Good inter personal skills
- Influencing skills
- Thought leadership
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to drive the results and ownership
Interested candidates can also send their CVs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.