Medical Lab Incharge (1-16 yrs)
Profile: Medical Lab Incharge
Onsite and Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Authorize release of test report based on the Buyers protocol & test methods
- On time responds to Buyers & clients queries, emails and calls
- Responsible for reviewing revisions, updates on test parameters, protocols and regulations, etc. and circulating these to the concerned lab team
- Training lab staff as per updated, revised protocol received from clients and brands
- Support team to develop capability on new test parameters as received in buyer protocol
- Training & Supervising the handling, operating and maintenance of test equipment.
- Supervising preparation and maintenance of document as per requirement of ISO 17025
- Monitor accuracy of ILC/ PT programs and timely delivery of Test results and Test reports
- To monitor NABL and Buyers/ clients accreditation process & correlation activities
- Responsible for efficient operations of testing lab.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of test reports and maintaining TAT
- Responsible for development of new test methods required as per revisions and updates
- Seek approvals for revision of test reports, Invoices
- Ensure AMC/ CMC for test instruments, Calibration tools, standard reference materials are in place.
- Coordinate with QM/ Quality executive to respond and resolve customer complaints / claims, non-conformances and in the corrective and preventive action