Medical Lab Technician (1-3 yrs)
- Collect, store and preserve samples of blood and other bodily fluids
- Record all data from the vendor portal and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- The diagnostic tests performed on the samples help the doctors confirm their diagnosis and devise a treatment plan
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment.
- In depth knowledge of preventative measures and laboratory best practices
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Valid laboratory technician license