Senior Recruiter Analyst at Exo Talent Consultancy
Views:124 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Officer - Automobile - MBBS (5-10 yrs)
We have an opening for the post of Medical Officer- FTC with one of the reputed Automobile Company!
Kindly go through the below Job details for your reference.
Overview of this position : The candidate needs to have Min 5 years of experience in Industrial and Occupational Health.
Fluency in Hindi is essential -plant is based out of Pantnagar and has majorly Hindi speaking population.
Job details :
Location : Pantnagar (Uttarakhand)
Experience : 5-10 Years Industrial and Occupational Health.
Qualification : MMBS
1. Day to Day Management of the AR/OHC along with the Paramedics
2. Identification of occ. health hazards at the plant across various shop floors
3. Identification of notifiable diseases (is any) as per the schedule II of the Factories Act
4. Address medical problems of the workers as well as any industrial health related problems i.e. monitoring hazards, use of PPE, biological monitoring, etc.
5. Conduct bi-annual health evaluations of the workforce. Electronic Health Record (EHRs) to be maintained for all employees
6. Conduct pre-employment health evaluations Maintain medical health records at the OHC Conduct health & wellness awareness programs & workshops on various topics lifestyle diseases, prevention of occupational health hazards, and importance of using PPEs etc.
7. Ergonomics on the line and suggesting improvements for the same
8. First Aid & Emergency Care/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
9. Organize a health risk assessment for the site by an Industrial Hygienist Medico-Legal Advisory Services i.e. liaison with industrial health governmental agencies etc.
10. Liaison with the factory inspector and certifying surgeon.
11. Liaison with hospitals and doctors in the vicinity of the site.
12. Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace related injuries, illness and exposure.
13. Conduct a hygiene inspection of the workplace including the canteen and submit a report along with observations and recommendations
14. Conduct regular audits of the OHC Medicine management at the OHC Monitor the proper hygiene & proper disposal of medical waste
15. Work with the factory safety manager to drive various awareness programs on health Participation in CSR Activities
16. Maintain a congenial work environment with workers, management & union
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.