Team Lead HR at Docprime
Views:887 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Medical Officer- General Medicine - Telemedicine - BAMS/BHMS/BUMS (0-10 yrs)
- Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality
Process Orientation :
- Understand the working of telemedicine based primary health care
- Attending mandatory in house training programs to be certified Telemedicine General Physician. This may require individual to undergo web-based and other training programs. This will be followed by a tele-medical licensing examination which has to be cleared in order to start working.
- Be open to peer review and receiving feedback from trainers & supervisor
Job Knowledge :
- To practice evidence based medicine with empathy having good Medical background and relevant experience.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
- Patient screening and Clinical management skills
- To have proficiency in using Patient Management System and maintain all patient related records
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
- Advanced knowledge of computer application and reporting tools
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
- Serve actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary virtual medical care team, supporting the philosophy of care; to ensure the safety and well-being of every patient.
- To ensure that ethical Medical practice is followed.
- To ensure clear and prompt communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.