Team Lead HR at Docprime
Views:819 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Medical Officer - Tele Underwriting - BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS (0-5 yrs)
Key responsibilities include :
1. Responsible for making an underwriting decision based on tele-interview with prospective and current customers for health & other insurances
2. Responsible for gauging the current medical condition, the past-history, the social history, severity of existing diseases, complications and current management line of prospective & current customers for health & other insurances
3. Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
Process Orientation & Job Knowledge
4. Understand the working of the tele-underwriting decision-making process
5. Attending mandatory in-house training programs. This may require an individual to undergo web-based and other training programs. There will be regular and random assessments for monitoring the quality of your work.
6. Be open to peer review and receiving feedback from trainers & supervisor
7. To have proficiency in using Computer and CRM software and maintain all patient related records
8. Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
9. Maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
10. Serve actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary virtual medical care team, supporting the philosophy of care; to ensure the safety and well-being of every patient.
11. To ensure that ethical Medical practice is followed.
12. To ensure clear and prompt communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.