Manager - HR at Kozhikode Recruitment Consultancy
Views:6 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Oncologist - Hospital - MD (3-5 yrs)
1. Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
2. Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
3. Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
4. Treating patients with radiation therapy.
5. Assisting patients with pain management.
6. Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether the cancer has spread from the original starting point.
7. Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks, such as keeping records of test results, writing prescriptions, providing cancer information to patients, and monitoring treatment plans.