Medical Operations (3-11 yrs)
Designation: Medical Operations
Full Time Opportunity
- Maintaining and developing one point relationships with existing patients via calls/ messages & emails
- Gathering healthcare industry updates and patient information and providing feedback on future trends
- Regular follow up on discharged patients, keeping a track of discharge date as well.
- Making sure that the payment source of the patient is known and its updated properly.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to patients for any to all of health Services.
- Build strong relationships with doctors, coordinators and hospital SPOCs
- Convert leads from various channels i.e. RCB, chats, quotes, second opinion, floating cases, along with OP/TC/VC or Previous IPs
- Conversion % Tracking : Conversions from follow up, PIPDs, Quotes, RCBs- Daily, weekly, monthly.
- Empathize or understand the problems and challenges of patients/their families and identify ways health could better address those needs.
- Resolve any patient's chief complaints promptly and professionally.
- Collecting feedback from the patient about health services.
- MBA in hospital administration, Masters in Public Administration or something equivalent (medical/healthcare background)
- UG in medical background and 2-4 years of medical/clinical experience.
- Proven ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team.