Medical Pharmacist (1-15 yrs)
Title : Medical Pharmacist
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
Education: Any Graduate
Type: Full Time
1. Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
2. Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
3. Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
4. Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
5. Contacting referring physicians offices with questions over prescription.
6. Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
7. Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
8. Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps such as complaint escalation to relevant departments for resolution.
9. Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date.
10. Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
11. Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers medical details.