HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:123 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Reviewer - Hospital - MBBS (1-8 yrs)
JD for medical reviewer : ICSR Process
Education MBBS Mandatory with MCI Certification.
Should worked as Drug Safety Physician or Medical Reviewer
- Performing the Case Analysis and Peer Review (Quality check)
- Perform medical review (including verifying the coding & labeling, reviewing narratives, causalityn statement, medical aspect of follow-up request), validate follow-up request and perform medical assessment of the case for the Category I and II cases
- Prioritize workloads to ensure expedited cases are processed within defined timelines
- Responsible for the timely completion of individual cases and meeting the SLA for data entry and case analysis activity as per SOP.
- Approval and the locking of Category I cases
- Responsible for the timely reception of an individual case on a daily basis.
- Responsible for registration in e-logbook and for the duplicate search process.
- Ensure quality and timely creation and closure of PV query as per SOP.
- Ensure the filing of PV dossier and documents as per the SOP
Interested Candidates Kindly send the updated cv with all roles and responsibilities