HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:134 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Reviewer - Hospital - MBBS (1-8 yrs)
JD for medical reviewer : ICSR Process
Education MBBS Mandatory with MCI Certification.
Should worked as Drug Safety Physician or Medical Reviewer
- Performing the Case Analysis and Peer Review (Quality check)
- Perform medical review (including verifying the coding & labeling, reviewing narratives, causalityn statement, medical aspect of follow-up request), validate follow-up request and perform medical assessment of the case for the Category I and II cases
- Prioritize workloads to ensure expedited cases are processed within defined timelines
- Responsible for the timely completion of individual cases and meeting the SLA for data entry and case analysis activity as per SOP.
- Approval and the locking of Category I cases
- Responsible for the timely reception of an individual case on a daily basis.
- Responsible for registration in e-logbook and for the duplicate search process.
- Ensure quality and timely creation and closure of PV query as per SOP.
- Ensure the filing of PV dossier and documents as per the SOP
Interested Candidates Kindly send the updated cv with all roles and responsibilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.