Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:202 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Transcription (2-5 yrs)
Candidate would be part of System Training Team handling Healthcare Data. The System Training Team is responsible for training Software designed for translating handwritten prescription (provided to patient during doctor consultation) into Digitised Text.
About Company: It's a Healthcare services-
We are experienced startup team focused to solve healthcare problems using technology. Platform for Doctors & Healthcare service providers to collaborate and provide a single window experience to the patient.
6 days a week (9 Hours Shift)
Timing: 8 am to 5 pm & 1:15 pm to 10:15 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Read handwritten medical prescriptions and input symptoms, diagnosis, patient vitals prescribed into the system.
2. Communicate with healthcare providers/doctors for any clarifications/questions.
3. Train the software designed for translation of handwritten prescription into digitised text.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Typing speed more than 40 words per minute
2. Prior experience of reading hand written prescription and 2-3 years in Medical Transcription
3. Have a basic knowledge of medical terminology
4. Possess above average English communication skill - in writing, listening and speaking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.