HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:17 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Transcription Role - Pharma/Healthcare (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and responsibilities :
- Medical transcriptions typically do the following: Listen to the recorded dictation of a doctor or other healthcare professional. Transcribe and interpret the dictation into diagnostic test results, operative reports, referral letters, and other documents. Submit health records for physicians to approve.
- Medical transcription, also known as MT, is an allied health profession, which deals in the process of transcription, or converting voice-recorded reports as dictated by physicians or other healthcare professionals, into text format.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Age: 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification : Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, Fd, Ppf.
- IELTS not mandatory in Hong Kong
- Visa duration- 7 years
- Process time -180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
- Health care Visa.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.