HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:48 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Transcriptor (2-7 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Decide which information should be included or excluded in reports.
2) Distinguish between homonyms, and recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references, and other sources on anatomy, physiology, and medicine.
3) Identify mistakes in reports, and check with doctors to obtain the correct information.
4) Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
5) Produce medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material.
6) Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for physicians' review, signature, and corrections, and for inclusion in patients' medical records.
7) Review and edit transcribed reports or dictated material for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency, and proper medical terminology.
8) Take dictation using either shorthand or a stenotype machine, or using headsets and transcribing machines; then convert dictated materials or rough notes to written form.
Age- 21yrs and above
Experience- More than 2 Years in the relevant field
Education- Graduation/diploma holder in the relevant field (3 year, regular)
IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Good communication skills required
Visa Processing Time- 4 months
Visa duration- 7yrs
Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in the country
100% Job Assistance after visa
M.B.B.S, C.A, LLB, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S degrees are not valid.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.