Associate Consultant at
Views:386 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Medical Writer - Clinical Research (2-8 yrs)
Medical Writer job opportunity for a professional having an experience of 2-8 years in clinical research domain. You will be responsible for preparing clinical reports, authoring the research and ensuring the documentation compliance with the standards in agreed timelines. You must have good hands on experience in medical writing, drug development and clinical traits. You must hold a medical degree and flexible to work in rotational US shift timings.
If this seems interesting, feel free to apply!!
Location: Mumbai (Thane)
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- To prepare clinical reports and contribute in authoring literature research.
- To ensure high quality consistent content in documentation in compliance with applicable standards.
- To compile and circulate the documents for review and approval.
- To work and communicate closely with client teams.
- To provide regular status reports to supervisor and perform tasks accordingly.
- Holding a medical degree with 2-8 years of experience
- Good understanding of ICH-GCP principles.
- Knowledge of Medical Sciences, Pharmacy and Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of drug development, clinical safety and clinical trials etc.
- Good hands on experience on computer literacy.
- Flexible to work in rotational US shift timings.
What is in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with fast paced organization.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.