Senior Associate at Medicover Hospitals
Views:44 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medicover Hospitals - Respiratory Therapist (1-11 yrs)
Restores patient's pulmonary function, alleviates pain and supports life by planning and administering medically prescribed respiratory therapy.
- Meets patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests, assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results, and determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan and supports life by administering inhalants, operating mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators.
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing cardiopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises, and monitoring physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases, and blood chemistry changes.
- Directs treatments given by aides, technicians, and assistants.
- Evaluates effects of the respiratory therapy treatment plan by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress and recommending adjustments and modifications.
Location : Hi-tech city
Multi specialty Hospitals
If any one interested apply asap