Strategist - CEO Office at Meitra Hospital
Views:166 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Meitra Hospital - Assistant - Medical Administration (1-6 yrs)
Meitra Hospital - Assistant - Medical Administration
- Support clinical, operational and facility services throughout the entire Hospital on a 24-hour basis.
- Collaborate with clinical and support staff to foster delivery of Standard quality care
- Coordinate triage activities, as needed, through communication with the Medico Social Workers, Bed Control executive for coordinating patient placement. and Head of Medical Services
- Ensure all patient Medical record are complete which is in line with the NABH Requirements
- In arranging regular training programs for the staff including but not limited to Code Blue training, Basic Life Support Training and Advanced Life Support training Programs; provide feedback for staff and completes QA report.
- Maintain visibility with hospital staff through regular rounds.
- Assist in evaluating and reassigning staff during crisis situations.
- Coach staff in problem solving, effective communication strategies, conflict resolution and career path opportunities.
- Develop and expand programs and services that create continuous learning atmosphere and assist in scientific research and preventive medicine.
- Plan departmental activities, evaluate resident doctors and other hospital employees, create and maintain policies, help develop procedures for medical treatments, quality assurance, patient services, and public relations activities such as community health visits and camps.