Recruitment Consultant at Excelsis Healthcare Recruitment Ltd
Views:134 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mental Health Nurse (1-8 yrs)
Applications invited for motivated experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our vibrant, expert team. Mental health nurses work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers, therapists and psychiatrists.
They support people with issues ranging from anxiety and depression to personality and eating disorders. Mental health nurses may specialise in working with a particular group, for example young people or adults.
Caring for patients with acute conditions - building relationships and responding to their physical and emotional needs, while delivering effective care. Administering patients' medications and treatments - and monitoring results. Dealing with the specific symptoms of mental illness, de-escalating stressful situations and helping patients overcome challenges.
- Opportunity to work in Flexible hours, including weekends.
- 20% increased pay on weekends, bank holidays and night shifts.
- 3000 Welcome bonus on successful joining
- Minimum 2 Years of prior experience with Mental Health Nursing in a Community setting
- Upto - 33,000 payrate depending upon experience
Very attractive pay-scale, Perks and company benefits.
Submit your application