Merck Group - Medical Advisor (4-8 yrs)
Overall Job Purpose:
- Develop and implement the medical strategy in alignment with the organization's vision and current as well as long-term objectives.
- Ensure that all activities and programs are implemented in accordance with the organization's strategy.
- Provide medical oversight and input into Marketing and Sales Strategy and Medical support for operations for CHC products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and manage Key Opinion Leader advisory groups.
- Act as a medical resource to the Business unit.
- Provide medical and product training to Sales personnel as and when required.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in relevant therapeutic area and provide appropriate strategic and operational input into BU objectives.
- Provide an efficient, effective and compliant medical approval service to help optimize the achievement of business goals.
- Maintain and develop a network of contacts with relevant specialists and customers.
- Work in a cross functional team, establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key thought leaders / external experts and academic centers.
- Review and approve promotional material to ensure compliance.
- Adherence to Company's Code of Business conduct, Promotional ethics and Pharmacovigilance.
- Demonstration and promotion of professional behavior in line with the Company's value systems.
- M.D/M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S/ B Phama/M Pharma with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization as well as with key external stakeholders and the healthcare community
- High customer orientation
- High on integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.