Midwife Nurse (1-15 yrs)
1. Step: Candidate registers at NMC (see attachment) and is doing the CBT Test (online)
2. Step: Candidate needs a - sponsoring employer- (from here starts our part)
3. With the job letter from the employer, the candidate can apply for the - Tier2- -Visa
4. The candidate comes to the UK and works in the first time as - nurse assistant-
5. Within 3 months the candidate has to take the OSCE-examination, which can be done at University of Northampton, Oxford Brookes University or Ulster University in Nordirland.
6. After that, the candidate can work as a - Nurse- .
a. Sometimes the sponsoring employer is paying the flight costs and costs for the tests and Visa (about GBP 1,200 without flight), especially in regions where it is hard for employers to get the staff.
b. In London/near London competition is much higher, that means lower fees for the recruiter and flight costs/administration costs are mostly not covered by the employer, if there are candidates for the rural UK, the conditions are much better for all parties.
c. Our partner can organize 10 job letters/offers each month for the UK.
Basic criteria for the candidate:
a. Successfully completed language test IELTS achieving a minimum overall level of 7or the OET test at level B
b. Starting salary as a Nursing assistant about GBP 22,000 - 25,000/year
c. Completed program at post-secondary level leading to qualification/registration as a general nurse with at least 10 years of primary and secondary school education prior to commencing your nursing training program.
If you have questions, please contact me on +91 9542205050.