Associate Director HR at Molecular Connections Pvt Ltd
Views:158 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Molecular Connections - Scientific Analyst (0-5 yrs)
Ability to perform as a Medical Literature Reviewer and Medical Research Data Extractor form a good basis for the role.
- Handle systemic literature reviews, meta analysis, net work meta analysis and digital evidence tables.
- Expertise in literature review and data extraction tasks are essential.
- Good project management skills and training in project management tools are required.
- Good communication skills are essential to liaise regularly with the literature reviewers, data extraction professionals and exploratory statisticians.
- Have a good understanding of the one or more of the following areas:
- Cardio Vascular Diseases and Metabolism
- Inflammation (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, ...)
- Respiratory (COPD, Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, ILD, Bronchiectasis, ...)
- Aspiration to further develop medical literature knowledge in a specific therapy area and further develop quantitative skills in medical analytics and medical data science is desirable.