Associate Director HR at Molecular Connections Pvt Ltd
Views:209 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Molecular Connections - Scientific Analyst (0-5 yrs)
Ability to perform as a Medical Literature Reviewer and Medical Research Data Extractor form a good basis for the role.
- Handle systemic literature reviews, meta analysis, net work meta analysis and digital evidence tables.
- Expertise in literature review and data extraction tasks are essential.
- Good project management skills and training in project management tools are required.
- Good communication skills are essential to liaise regularly with the literature reviewers, data extraction professionals and exploratory statisticians.
- Have a good understanding of the one or more of the following areas:
- Cardio Vascular Diseases and Metabolism
- Inflammation (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, ...)
- Respiratory (COPD, Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, ILD, Bronchiectasis, ...)
- Aspiration to further develop medical literature knowledge in a specific therapy area and further develop quantitative skills in medical analytics and medical data science is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.