Senior Executive HR at Momsbelief
Views:43 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Moms Belief - Occupational Therapy (1-2 yrs)
Job Description for Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor s in occupational therapy.
- Master s in Paediatrics Occupational therapy preferred .
Roles Responsibilities :
- Developmental / Behavioural Screening and related Assessments.
- Creating a sensory profile and planning sessions
- Intervention sessions across age groups.
- Documentation of data.
- Parent training
- Co-ordinating team meetings/ case conferences.
- Identification of developmental delay/ deviance by history and clinical assessment.
- Assessment of development, cognition and behaviour using standardized assessment tools.
- Training parents regarding the developmental concerns, current developmental status and need rationale for intervention along with training to carry out intervention at home.
- Preparation of lesson plans and session reports with setting of short term and long-term goals.
- Intervention- The therapist should be proficient in choosing appropriate materials/ methods for specific goals. Inclusion of play skills, social skills and behavioural skills within the cognitive stimulation session. Integration of physical, cognitive and language goals into common activities in collaboration with other therapists.
- Criterion based assessments may be done at intervals to record progress and annual evaluation.
- Documentation of the child's history, assessment details, Intervention programme, goals, child progress and long term comprehensive plan in collaboration with other therapy team members.
- Periodic case conferences within the therapy team to discuss evaluation findings and to plan further care. Communication of the summary of the case conference to the family (trans-disciplinary approach).
- Behavioural management counselling and training.
- Training in self-care activities (home based/ centre based depending on resources available) at appropriate ages.