HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:26 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist (2-5 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide musculoskeletal physiotherapy input to people with a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
- To provide comprehensive assessment reports.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention.
- To discuss services and treatment options to potential clients.
- To ensure that clients are involved in the planning and prioritisation of their rehabilitation plans.
- To adapt practice to for each individual patient, including due regard for cultural, social, and linguistic differences in addition to any disabilities.
- To demonstrate high level of clinical effectiveness by use of evidence based practice.
- To commit to developing skills beyond one's own professional training.
Age- 21 yrs and above
Experience- More than 2 Years in the relevant field
Education- Graduation/diploma holder in the relevant field (3 year, regular)
IELTS not mandatory in Hong Kong
Good communication skills required
Visa Processing Time- 4 months
Visa duration- 7 yrs
Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in the country 100% Job Assistance after visa
M.B.B.S, C.A, LLB, B.H.M.S degrees are not valid.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
38,2nd Floor,Zamrudpur,GK-1, New Delhi-110048
(Near by Kailash Colony Metro Station)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.