HR at Tribal Development Department
Views:492 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
National Informatics Centre - Consultant/Coordinator - Health & Nutrition Projects - TRTI (3-5 yrs)
Consultant/Coordinator - Health and Nutrition Projects under TRTI
Job Description :
- Policy formulation Design research projects to study the nutritional need of the Tribal Communities and design specific interventions.
- Implement the health and nutrition projects by collaborating with the concerned line departments.
- Coordinate with stakeholders including CSR, industry, Local Bodies and government agencies for better implementation of schemes at the ground level
- Design and implement Monitoring and Evaluation processes for the existing programmes/schemes and new programmes.
- Setting up systems at the PO level for regular documentation for monitoring purposes.
- Designing and implementation of trainings of the teachers and HMs of Aashramshalas for creating awareness about nutritional needs of students and how to meet those needs.
- Documenting Case studies by reaching out to stakeholders at the school and village level.
- Designing programmes for pregnant women and workshops at village level for awareness about nutritional needs and how to meet those needs through local and easily available food and providing special care by collaborating with local NGOs and Government agencies.
Graduation or Masters- Degree in Courses related to Health and Nutrition, Child Psychology, Counselling or P.G.D. in Dietetics, MBBS
3-5 years of experience in Health and nutrition related projects. Candidates with work experience in Government/International/Autonomous agencies will be preferred. Candidates with experience in public policy will get additional weightage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit one page expression of interest with detailed CV
Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV : February 28, 2018
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.