Netdox - Internal Consultant - Surgical Oncology/Medical Oncology/Radiation Oncology (2-4 yrs)
Job Description: Internal Consultant
(Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology)
Onco.com is a one stop platform for all your cancer needs.
Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centers and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are:
1. Onco Connect: Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board: Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
This role is meant to be a foundational starting point to develop and launch an outstanding career as a medical officer at Onco.com. The role gives an opportunity to contribute in building foundational medical processes enabling provision of high quality, evidence-based consults to cancer patients globally.
Key Responsibilities :
- Review, update and approve case summaries before consultation.
- Prepare general information templates for different malignancies.
- Do quality checks for opinions as per Onco.com quality standards.
- Coordinate with operations team for efficient consultation process.
- Coordinate with product team for relevant inputs.
- Answer preliminary website queries.
- To coordinate with panel experts for references and relevant information links to medical consultation reports.
- Write/Review medical content for cancer awareness.
- To provide relevant oncology related inputs when required.
- Help the operations/branding team with Monthly Newsletter preparation.
- Coordinate with Tech team to build medical operations processes, medical opinion templates, and content development.
- Coordinate development of medical intelligence around newer therapies/scientific developments in cancer care.
- To communicate with patients telephonically whenever required.
What we are looking for :
- Specialty degree in Oncology.
- More than 2 years experience in Oncology specialty care.
- Good written communication skills.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Medical content creation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.