Founder Cum Business Head at Inter Search Recruitment Services
Views:59 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Neurologist - Hospital - MD (4-8 yrs)
- Diagnose complex medical problems by referring to a patient's history, examining them, and conducting neurological tests.
- Counsel patients on neurological disorders and their background.
- Order neurological tests and interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Prescribe and/or administer treatment and medication.
- Monitor the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Order supportive care services for patients.
- Participate in neuroscience research activities.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Keep up-to-date with neurological developments, treatment, and medication.
- Perform specialized treatments such as sleep disorders, neuroimmunology, neuro-oncology, behavioral neurology, and neurogenetics.
- Perform and interpret lumbar punctures, electroencephalography, electromyography, and nerve conduction velocity tests.