Human Resources at New Medical Centre
Views:160 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
New Medical Center - Medical Record Assistant (3-8 yrs)
Exp - 3+
Location - Puducherry
1. Gathering patient demographic and personal information.
2. Issuing medical files to persons and agencies according to laws and regulations.
3. Helping with departmental audits and investigations.
4. Distribute medical charts to the appropriate departments of the hospital.
5. Maintaining quality and accurate records by following hospital procedures.
6. Ensuring patient charts, paperwork, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Ensuring that all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
8. Filing all patients' medical records and information.
9. Supplying the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
10. Completing clerical duties, including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
11. Updating the technology as per the strategic changes in the organization, complying with unit legal and other regulatory requirements.
12. Generation of reports, contributing to various other databases, both internal and external as per the requirements and agreed on policy.
13. Accepting and verifying the request of various parties and agencies for retrieval of data and patient records.
14. To Ensure ICD 10 coding for every patient's diagnosis at the inpatient level for all patient's files.
15. Participating in quality improvement activities including audits, development and implementation of protocols & accreditation requirements etc.
16. To communicate with the government departments/ officials for medico legal requirement on an on-going basis.