Asst Manager - HR at Nightingales Home Health Specialist
Views:402 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales - Duty Doctor - MD/MBBS (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Summary :
Position Name - Doctor
Department / Unit - Medical Services
Number of Openings / Location Wise - Chennai - 2
Gender specification - Male / Female
Education Qualification (Min.) - M.B.B.S, M.D only Indian degree.
Mandatory Skills - Cleared certificate
Responsibilities and Duties :
Roles & Task :
- Provides direct medical services and consultation to primary care homebound patients within established productivity guidelines
- Monitors the patient's condition and responsiveness to the treatment provided
- Maintains complete patient records using the Electronic Medical record and complies with all reporting mechanisms
- Ensures compliance with the Department of Health Care Regulations for Licensure as well as requirements of other licensing and accrediting bodies, health maintenance organizations and other insurance carriers
- Collaborates in the provision of formal and informal education for staff
- Adheres to control and safety policies, and guidelines of regulatory agencies
- Participates in community outreach programs when appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned such as billing for home visits, preparing patient summary reports.
Job Requirements :
- Licensed as a physician in India with education
- Geriatric experience recommended
- Valid driver's license
- Working Conditions/Physical Demand: -
- Traveling to patients' homes.
- Exposure to blood, body fluids and communicable diseases.
- Sitting, fine motor hand movement, standing, walking, lifting 40 pounds, pushing, reaching, pulling
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Area of Expertise (if Any)-
Refer Annexure I-
Min. Experience required-
5 Yrs experience as General Practitioner Or Retired Doctor
Benefits : Salary + Other benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: - 30,000.00 to - 35,000.00 /month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.