Talent Acquisition at Nightingales Home Health Services (A Unit of Medwell Ventures Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:130 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Lead/Manager - Nursing (8-17 yrs)
Hiring - Nursing Lead/Manager - Nursing
Location - Bangalore
Vertical - Home Healthcare Sector
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Plan the Staffing Budget and Recruitment with support of HR team as per Branch Wise.
- Ensure Training and Development for Nursing Staff and also Responsible to Evaluate Nursing Staff Performance
- Ensure team follows SOP, other Nursing Policies, Procedures and Protocols.
- Work closely with Quality and Regulatory teams to ensure standards are followed and maintained.
- Shall Lead the efforts for all Nursing quality related accreditations.
- Checking the records or data required for evaluating the quality indicators and measuring the same for Metrics and the same which is submitted by supervisors on 5th of every month
- Implement Quality assurance systems
- Collaborate with nursing staff, senior management and internal-external agencies for all nursing related activities.
- Facilitate meetings with medical & non- medical staffs from other departments and maintain inter-personnel relationship.
- Timely reviewing the supervisors and Branch Managers to ensure staffs are properly following rosters and attending to services and escalations are handled within TAT.
- Responsible to audit nursing procedures, staff activities, quality and stocks also conduct surprise audits in-house branch wise and at patient's location.
- Also conduct assessments of patients as and when required.
- Finding out the problem areas and discussing them within teams clinically as well as with branch head operationally to develop a practical solution.
- To help team develop a care plan which establishes goals, based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Include the patient and the family in the planning process where ever required.
- Co-ordinate with other departments for nursing support such as Sales & Marketing Dept - to conduct campus, Customer Service Department - for Customer Experience, IT Team - For Nursing application etc.
- Building industry connects for additional programs.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong Leadership skills, able to handle nursing staff and good customer relationship.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills as per competency checklist.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments, pref with latest technology updates.
- Strong Industry connects.
- Knowledge and work experience in JCI and NABH accreditations.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe working environment.
- Skilled in identifying problems and recommending solution.
- Skilled in preparing and maintaining records and writing reports, and responding to correspondence.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining department quality assurance.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with medical staff, staff members and patients.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Preferable knowledge of home care services nursing principles and practices, with particular reference to the elderly care.