Talent Acquisition at Nightingales Home Health Services (A Unit of Medwell Ventures Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:156 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Nurse (1-16 yrs)
Hiring Nurses on full time or consultant basis or Teleconsulting.
Should have Mandatory - MAHARASHTRA Nursing Council Certificate (updated)
EDUCATION: Diploma in Nursing (GNM) or Graduate in Nursing (B.SC)
- ANM's can apply for Nursing Assistant Role.
Mandatory Skills: Nursing Skills - Exp in ICU Care, Neuro, OT, Wound management etc.
- Attend, administer, monitor, record all medical nursing service calls assigned.
- Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Educating patients- families about the disease and its treatment.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable
- Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead
- Responsible & accountable for stock provided
- Database management of patients and updation
- Maintaining reports of patients- medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Handover work log during shift
SHIFT TIMING: Flexible Shift.
Options : Visiting
a) 12 hr shift - Day Shift Only
b) 24 hr shift - Day or Night Shift
This is for Home Care Nursing Services.