HR at Nightingales Home Health Care Specialist
Views:136 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Nurse (1-4 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Attend, administer, monitor, record all medical nursing service calls assigned.
- Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Educating patients- families about the disease and its treatment.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable
- Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead
- Responsible & accountable for stock provided
- Database management of patients and updation
- Maintaining reports of patients- medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Handover work log during shift
- Maintaining patient database and service details.
- Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of Nursing.
- Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.