HR at Nightingales Home Health Care Specialist
Views:138 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Nurse (1-4 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Attend, administer, monitor, record all medical nursing service calls assigned.
- Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Educating patients- families about the disease and its treatment.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable
- Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead
- Responsible & accountable for stock provided
- Database management of patients and updation
- Maintaining reports of patients- medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Handover work log during shift
- Maintaining patient database and service details.
- Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of Nursing.
- Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.