HR at Nightingales Home Health Care Specialist
Views:131 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Nurse (2-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Attend, administer, monitor, record all medical, nursing service calls assigned.
- creating, evaluating and implementing customised care plan.
- Providing education and support to patient and their family members.
- Interpret patient information and collaborate with physicians and other team members in making critical decision making about needed action.
- create and regularly update medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable.
- Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead.
- Responsible & accountable for stock provided.
- management of patients database and records.
- Maintaining reports of patients- medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Handover work log during shift.
- Ensure documentation compliance and record update for all patients as a part of patient data collection.
- To present and participate in case discussion and case presentations during review meetings to ensure clinical excellence.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.