National Manager-Talent Acquisition at Nightingales Home Health Services (A Unit of Medwell Ventures Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:742 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Nightingales Home Health Services - Patient Caretaker (1-13 yrs)
Patient Caretaker (Ward Boys/Girls)
Responsibilities and Duties - Caregiver Activities would involve the following
- Dusting / Unit Cleaning - Ensure cleanliness around patient
- Patient Bed Making
- Bath for patient - At Bed & Bathroom
- Diaper Change & Bedpan
- Denture Care, Perineal Care, Hair Care, Nail Care etc
- Feeding & Administer Medication
- Bed Sores - Prevention & Care
- Active & Passive Exercises
- Patient Fall Management
- TRP - BP
- Helping Patient with Transfer Techniques
- Bio-Medical Waste Segregation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Above 18 years of age, preferably between 22 years to 38 years
- Male or Female
- Should have completed minimum 8th, 10th, 12th or ANM or General Duty Assistant course.
- Should have experience in handling patients as caretaker, ward girl/boy or bedside caregiver or worked in any nursing bureau.
- Willing to work in different shifts (Day shift or Night Shift)
- Should be able to clearly communicate in local language.
- Willing to travel & stay with the patient & his/her family till service agreed upon.
- Should be compassionate, responsible and comfortable working with people of Geriatric age, various health issues and disabilities.
Mandatory Documents Required
- Should have an Aadhar Card (the Aadhar Card should have complete Date/Month/Year mentioned completely) and e-aadhar copy
- PAN Card
- School Certificate or Mark sheet
- Bank Passbook Copy
Salary + Daily Field Allowance + Travel Allowance and Other benefits
Salaries will be as per the States Minimum Wages with PF, ESI and Gratuity.
Hostel & Food shall be provided to the candidates at subsidized rates if required for outstation candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.