HR Executive at Nightingale Home Health Services
Views:304 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Physiotherapist (2-5 yrs)
- New patient assessments, creating care plans, doing regular follow-ups.
- Help accident victims, medical patients, and chronically disabled people maintain and improve their physical well-being by designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
- Supervise patients' health progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
- Help patients maintain or restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion
- Help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
- They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
- Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialties or HOD when required.
- Developing protocols for assessment and management.
- Maintaining patient database and service details.
- Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of rehabilitation.
- Training customer care and sales and marketing team regarding the product.
- Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy
- Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
- Need to focus on restoring physical function.
- Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual's ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
- Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
- The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
- Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
- Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
- Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.