HR at Nightingales Home Health Care Specialist
Views:303 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Physiotherapist (3-5 yrs)
General Task :
- New patient assessments, creating care plans, doing regular follow-ups.
- Help accident victims, medical patients, and chronically disabled people maintain and improve their physical well-being by designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
- Supervise patients' health progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
- Help patients maintain or restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion
- Help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
- They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
- Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialties or HOD when required.
- Developing protocols for assessment and management.
- Maintaining patient database and service details.
- Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of rehabilitation.
- Training customer care and sales and marketing team regarding the product.
- Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.