Executive - HR at Nightingales Home Health Specialist
Views:611 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Nightingales Home Health Services - Physiotherapist - BPT (1-15 yrs)
- Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
- Need to focus on restoring physical function.
- Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual's ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
- Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
- The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
- Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
- Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
- Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.