HR at Nightingales Home Health Care Specialist
Views:144 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Respiratory Therapist (1-6 yrs)
- Work with patients at hospital for respiratory care. Assess the patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Visit patients for assessment and therapy.
- Guide and educate patient on how to use and maintain respiratory equipment at home.
- Examine medical instruments or equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Adjust settings or positions of various respiratory devices like BiPAP, CPAP, Oxygen concentrators, etc.
- Update the concerned consultant regarding patient condition and progress on a regular basis.
- Record patient medical history and complete the required documentation.
- Evaluate patients by performing physical examination and conducting diagnostic tests to assess the lung function and severity of respiratory dysfunction by capturing respiratory parameters.
- Develop respiratory therapy plan as per the Consultant's advice.
- Develop treatment plan which includes well-defined therapeutic techniques to improve breathing pattern and includes muscle strengthening exercises, endurance training, respiratory device training, etc.
- Read and evaluate physician advice and patient chart information to determine patient's condition, treatment protocol and treatment goal.
- Monitor and record the progress of patient condition by completing all necessary forms and documentation.
- Assess patient's response to treatment and modify treatment plan, if necessary.
- Explain treatment plan, procedures or test results to patient and family members.