HR at Nightingales Home Health Care Specialist
Views:198 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales Home Health Services - Respiratory Therapist (1-6 yrs)
- Work with patients at hospital for respiratory care. Assess the patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Visit patients for assessment and therapy.
- Guide and educate patient on how to use and maintain respiratory equipment at home.
- Examine medical instruments or equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Adjust settings or positions of various respiratory devices like BiPAP, CPAP, Oxygen concentrators, etc.
- Update the concerned consultant regarding patient condition and progress on a regular basis.
- Record patient medical history and complete the required documentation.
- Evaluate patients by performing physical examination and conducting diagnostic tests to assess the lung function and severity of respiratory dysfunction by capturing respiratory parameters.
- Develop respiratory therapy plan as per the Consultant's advice.
- Develop treatment plan which includes well-defined therapeutic techniques to improve breathing pattern and includes muscle strengthening exercises, endurance training, respiratory device training, etc.
- Read and evaluate physician advice and patient chart information to determine patient's condition, treatment protocol and treatment goal.
- Monitor and record the progress of patient condition by completing all necessary forms and documentation.
- Assess patient's response to treatment and modify treatment plan, if necessary.
- Explain treatment plan, procedures or test results to patient and family members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.