Talent Acquisition at Nightingales Home Health Services (A Unit of Medwell Ventures Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:232 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Nightingales Home Health Services - Speech Therapist (0-6 yrs)
- Bachelor's in Speech Therapy or Masters in Speech Therapist
- Should have worked with adult Neuro & stroke patients.
- Should be good at communication.
- Capable of assessing patients and suggesting treatment plans for patients with eating, swallowing and/or communication problem following stroke/neurological impairment/degenerative conditions such as head injury Parkinson's disease etc.
Roles & Task :
- New patient assessments, creating care plans, daily treatments.
- Communicating with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialities when required
- Developing protocols for assessment and management.
- Training other members of the team if required.
- Maintaining patient database and service details.
- Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.