Asst Manager - HR at Nightingales Home Health Specialist
Views:251 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nightingales - Speech Therapist - Walkin (1-8 yrs)
Position Name - Speech therapist
Department - Rehabilitation
Number of Openings - 5 (Full Time& Part Time)
Location - Chennai
Gender - Male/Female
Education Qualification (Min.) - Bachelor's & Master's in Speech Therapy
Responsibilities and Duties
Roles & Task-
- New patient assessments, creating care plans, daily treatments.
- Communicating with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialties when required
- Developing protocols for assessment and management.
- Training other members of the team if required.
- Maintaining patient database and service details.
- Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Willing to travel patient residence:-
Capable of assessing patients and suggesting treatment plans for patients with eating, swallowing and/or communication problem following stroke/neurological impairment/degenerative conditions such as head injury Parkinson's disease etc.
Experience required 1-7 years
Cross Functional Incentive, Travel & Fuel reimbursement will be provided
PF, ESI and other statutory benefits
Yearly once salary revision will be done
Leave Eligibility - 12 Casual Leave,12 Sick Leave
Working Hours - Full Time 8.30 (Shift Starts from 8.00am) Part Time - 4.30 Hrs
Salary: - 10,000.00 to - 30,000.00 /month
For further contact Mr. Pradeep - HR | Mob - 9787177498-
Walk in Venue:
(10.00am to .5.30pm)
Nightingales Home Health Services
(A Mahindra Collaboration)
New no : 6, old no : 4, 1st floor,
Mahatma Gandhi Road, Near Adyar Bus Depot,
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 600 041
Land Mark - Above ICICI bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.