Asst Manager - HR at Nightingales Home Health Specialist
Views:308 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nightingales - Staff Nurse (0-8 yrs)
Job Title Clinical Care - Nurse / Nurse
Department / Branch / Region - Nursing
Permanent - Full time
Qualification (Min.) - Stream Diploma in Nursing (GNM) or Graduate in Nursing (B.Sc) or Masters in Nursing (M.Sc)
Gender specification - Male or Female,
Age Range - Min. 22yrs to 35yrs
Total Exp & Relevant Experience :
- Around 1-3 yrs with some exposure on team handling or patient co-ordination.
- Fresher can apply but will be working as Trainees for 3 months.
Language Skills : English, Hindi and Local language as per Region specific
Salary Offered in CTC Rs.1,80,000 to Rs.3,60,000 CTC (depending on Profile & Experience) Includes Salary + Incentives + Other Benefits
Mandatory to be Hired -Should have an Aadhar Card
- Local State Nursing Registration Certificate (or submit copy of Challan copy for Trainees)
- All Originals for only Verification Purpose
- Willingness to work for only HOME CARE & HOME VISITS
a) Willing to work in Shifts
- 12 Hrs - Day Shift / Night Shift & Rotational Shift.
- Attend, Administer, Monitor & Record all medical nursing service calls assigned.
- Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Educating patients- families about the disease and its treatment.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable
- Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead
- Responsible & accountable for stocks provided and used on daily basis.
- Database management of patients and Updations
- Maintaining reports of patients- medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Handover work log during shift
Other Skills :
- Ability to Travel to multiple home visits for Nursing Services on Normal Shifts.
- Good Communication skills and empathy
- Should be able to handle the patient services independently
Key - Nurse, Nursing, Elderly Care, Critical Care, ICU at Home, Nursing Services, Home Healthcare, Home Nursing, Home Nurse, Geriatric Care, Would Management, First-Aid, Vaccinations, Palliative Care, Respiratory Care.
For more details contact - Mr. Pradeep - 9787177498
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.