HR Executive at Nirogam Ayurveda
Views:187 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nirogam Ayurveda - Ayurvedic Doctor - BAMS (0-2 yrs)
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
- The Ayurvedic Doctor for Nirogam will be responsible for patients' well-being. You have to use expertise in lifestyle intervention and natural Ayurvedic therapies to guide patients on ways to prevent ailments and promote health, anti-aging, and healing of body and soul.
- You should have expertise in understanding the basics of Ayurveda principles, working of yoga, medication, food, and nutrition, rejuvenation therapies, Panchakarma, among others. You will be responsible for creating professional video content to help people learn new things.
- Overall, you will be required to consult with patients to determine their needs and to monitor the effectiveness of treatments while promoting Nirogam's product.
What you will do :
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical condition.
- Advising appropriate Herbs, supplements, and products for the management of health condition.
- Conducting screening, and diagnostic tests to reveal health issues.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implications of treatments.
- Preparing diet charts as per the requirements, including dietary and lifestyle advice to patients.
- Reviewing the impact of the overall health of the client.
- Making notes and updating them in CRM, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other team members.
- Providing live sessions, articles as per guidance at least once a month.
Required Skillset and Qualification :
Technical Competencies :
- Must be BAMS in Ayurveda from a reputed University.
- License to operate as an Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Experience of Minimum 2 years as an Ayurvedic Consultant/Doctor/Practioner, preferably within a multidisciplinary setting.
- Expertise in all Ayurvedic tenets and treatments.
- Top-notch diagnostic and treatment abilities.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Ability to explain complex health-related phenomena simply.
- Should be able to inspire trust and confidence in patients.
- Must know Pancha Karma treatment and should be able to perform the same independently.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of Ayurvedic products.