HR at Nirogam India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:404 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Nirogam - Ayurvedic Doctor - BAMS (2-5 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Consult all cases on phone and visits, assist senior Doctor in all tasks.
2. Prescribe necessary medications and therapies accordingly (in the supervision of Sr. Doctor).
3. Coordinating with the team members and other staff to facilitate smooth functioning of the Clinic.
4. Preparing diet charts as per the requirements (with the consultation of doctor), would provide a dietary and lifestyle advice to patients.
5. Medicines stock check to be done twice monthly and orders to be placed accordingly monthly and weekly reports to be prepared.
6. About all cases overlook center cleanliness and hygiene.
7. Writing prescriptions and prescribing Ayurveda medicines through Nirogam Stores only.
8. Make the patients aware about Nirogam and its online stores and helping them in ordering their medicines online.
9. Preparing on how to take medicines.
10. Follow-up: Regular follow-ups with patients/clients which would include interactions to review plans and their effect on weight.
11. Advising appropriate Herbs, supplements and products for management of weight/medical condition.
12. Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions.
13. Making notes, and updating them in CRM, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other team members.
14. Counseling in order to establish a mentor role to continuously educate the patient/client on how to improve Health.
15. Promoting and conducting health education through various in house seminars and outhouse activities.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum requirement for this position is a Bachelor's degree in Ayurveda (BAMS).
- Should have at least 2 years of experience.
- Very Good Knowledge of Ayurveda.
- Excellent English Communication (written & verbal).
- Communication and listening skills, patience, critical thinking ability, pleasing and empathetic attitude, Be able to inspire trust and confidence in patients.
- Only FEMALE Candidates Can apply.