HR at Nirogam India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:171 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nirogam - Consultant - Health Care/Dietician/Nutritionist (1-3 yrs)
What you will do:
To help our patients with Authentic Ayurvedic solutions. We are looking for someone who would :
- Manage communication with our patients on social media channels
- Manage incoming calls from our patients from across the globe
- Research and be up-to-date with our product details and solutions
- Coordinate with the product development team as well as our ayurvedic experts to create a a knowledge base that can be used to serve our customers- queries
- Suggest the right products and lifestyle solutions to our customers basis their needs
Required Skills and Qualification :
- Qualified Ayurvedic doctor or Nutritionist or Dietician with a minimum 1 year of experience.
- Analysis and critical thinking to draw conclusions from data collected and make recommendations.
- Active listening to support quality interviewing and accurate understanding.
- Decision-making skills to make and implement recommendations.
- Communication skills to interact with a variety of roles, ranging from technical, to healthcare professionals, to the most important - our customers.