HR at Nova Pulse IVF Clinic Private Ltd
Views:158 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nova Pulse IVF Clinic - OPD Manager (2-5 yrs)
- Greeting patients and customers of the Center in a courteous manner and provide any necessary instructions/directions. Informing staff of concerned department patient arrivals.
- Understanding the Hospital Management System we have in place and adhere to the best practices of our Center in terms of maintaining, updating, and retrieving patient data in the System
- Obtaining and entering new patient demographics
- Reviewing all forms for accuracy and completion according to Center policies prior to accepting
- Other general responsibilities of a Receptionist at a Hospital
- Grooming standards of the centre to be followed
- Billing for the patients and closure of account on daily basis before leaving
- Escorting patients and attendants
- Collecting feedback forms from the patients and documenting the same. End of the month preparing and analyzing reports to manager (feedback and other reports)
- Maintaining the In & out appointment timings and end of the month preparing reports sending it to manager.
- Appointment booking and follow ups for OPD patients.
- Resechulding of the OPD appointments
Daily reports sending it to all concern department
Nova IVI Fertility
Ph no: 040 - 67171238/ M : 9848246855
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.