Numen Health - Health Coach (2-10 yrs)
We,at Numen Health, are working on reimagining healthcare through data & technology.
Our vision is to shift the healthcare ecosystem from a - Sick-care' approach to a - Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based, pre-emptive approach.
- We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses such as Ola, Myntra, Amazon, and Noon from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
How does the role look like?
- The health coaches will work closely with program participants to track and improve their health and well-being, while also helping them achieve their personal health goals. This would involve developing and implementing a tailored health plan for each participant and tweaking it over time with evolving needs and preferences. The health coaches will be guided by senior doctors and work in close coordination with technology and research team to ensure all-round care including symptom management, curing ailments and improving health indicators.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who is empathetic and enthusiastic about driving healthcare delivery in India towards positive outcomes!
What will you be doing ?
- Owning health and wellness plan for participants on our plans
- Listening to participants- challenges, get creative in adapting to their needs, and work with them toward healthy lifestyle changes, while keeping them focused and energized
- Acting as front-line of our product - interacting with program participants every day
- Passing feedback to product and engagement team basis user's interaction
- Meeting with participants one-on-one for a health intake and coaching session
- Work with internal team and participants to provide exceptional customer service.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of health coaching experience, or have coached at least 50 people
- Prior experience working with behaviour change or chronic disease management,including but not limited to diabetes, weight loss & nutrition, mental health
- Tech skills - Numen Health is a paperless company! You need to be comfortable using web tools, social media, and learning new platforms like our electronic medical record system
- Strong active listening skills and comfortable to work independently
We dont have an environment to get adjusted to yet, so let's make one we enjoy working in!!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.